Monday, October 8, 2012

Pasta Italiano



The best pasta dishes and sauces are still the Italians'.

I was lucky enough to find Jamie Oliver's Spaghetti Sauces range from the grocery store!

I was wondering if they've been there for quite some time and I haven't noticed them or they're just new on the shelves.

Anyways, I was craving for Spaghetti two days ago.

If we have the time and energy, we would normally go to Souq Waqeef and feast on Spaghetti Ala Carbonara or Spaghetti with Jumbo Shrimps at La Dolce Vita.

Since we were both lazy and scared of the traffic, we had decided to cook at home.

And you know, it's one of the best spaghetti sauces that I had ever tried - tastes like the one from the Italian restaurant!

Grab some and try them.

They have a wide range of sauces including Pesto.

You may check Jamie Oliver's website here and check out his other products plus recipes.

Happy Cooking and Eating!

XoXo,

Joana






No comments:

Post a Comment