Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Beautiful Affair


I am looking forward to watch this teleserye.

Since I don't have a TFC subscription, I am relying on the online streams.

When I first saw the commercial for this show, I thought it was a movie.

John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo are the stars so I am not surprised if this will be a big hit, yet again.

It's like a way of saying "Thank You" and to celebrate their 10th year anniversary as a love team.

Most of the scenes are shot in Austria and the views are breath-taking and awesome: makes me wish I am in Austria too! Haha.

What I've noticed is that most of the shows now have this kind of theme.

The first one was "No Other Woman", then "The Mistress" and there's another upcoming movie "A Secret Affair".

They are great actors still and I will definitely be hooked on this show.

Oh, I hope they'll start showing this one soon!

XoXo,

Joana


No comments:

Post a Comment