Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mango Fashion


Yay!

The week is over!

Again, another stressful week in the office and as usual, I am always looking forward to the weekend rest and oversleeping.

I came across the Mango Blog and decided to take my own phota (hahaha!).

I always love the green Sunnies, this blue detailed jacket, black suede pumps, Alice Slim Fit jeans and the cutesy bag from them.

The jacket makes me look a little fleshy as I am skinny (I love my body that I am in whatever it is!).

The fit of their clothes suits me just right.

Looking forward to shop again on the year end sale.

We, girls, do not have to break the bank to be a fashionista.

Their mid-year and year-end sales are the events that I am waiting for to grab most of the stuffs I like and love.

So head to the nearest Mango Shop or check their iPad app :)

Happy Shopping Girls!

XoXo,

Joana

No comments:

Post a Comment