Monday, October 29, 2012

A Korean's Almost Perfect Skin


Have you ever wondered why Koreans have such great skin?

I've been thinking about it lately.

Maybe because I was watching lots of Korean series during the Eid break but honestly, they really do have such great complexion.

I am even thinking if they had experienced having break outs or a pimple at least.

Since we had gone parasailing and swam at the beach, I am a little tan now.

Aside from that, I always have this crazy pimple on my chin especially if I am stressed out or deprived of sleep.

Whiteheads and blackheads are also my concern.

After much research and consideration, I had come up with some tricks to try on:

1) Massage my face with ice at least every other night.

2) Deep clean my face with the masks I got from H&M (they are great! my skin felt so soft and clean).

3) Clean, tone and moisturize at least twice a day (morning and evening).

4) Try to go natural by using lemon and honey mask every one in a while. I've read on the internet that lemon helps to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads as well as pimple scars.

5) Treat my blackheads and whiteheads with tea tree oil.

I have to swear to follow these and check if there will be some changes.

By the way, I got some Garnier products to try on too.


I've tried lots of products and hopefully, this will be a perfect match for my skin.

Well, we'll see in the coming days.

Here's to a clear skin!

XoXo,

Joana 

No comments:

Post a Comment