Friday, October 26, 2012

Eid Break - Marriott Getway



Yay!

We have two days off at work for the Eid break.

We'll be back on Monday still.

My friends and I decided to go to Doha Marriott Hotel to go for a quick swim and it was indeed worth it.

The fee is at QR 150 and you can either swim at the beach or at the pool plus they do have a jacuzzi too.

There is a small cafeteria by the pool that serves kebab, burgers, pizza and drinks.

You can also opt to dine in one of the restaurants inside the hotel.

The showers are quite clean, the same goes as well for the changing rooms and lockers.

The staffs are helpful too.

It's quite a relaxing day, worth it I can say and a great way to de-stress.

Sit by the beach and watch the ships 
I almost forgot my sandals
Sandy 
Relaxing by the beach
By the pool 
We love the jacuzzi! 
Sodas
We opted to eat pizza. 
We will definitely be back for another quick dip.

XoXo,

Joana 

No comments:

Post a Comment