Friday, October 26, 2012

Fashion and Beauty Finds from H and M

It was two days ago when my good friend and I went to the Landmark Mall to roam around.

We went to some shops and checked the stuffs.

Most of the collections are already for winter.

I love winter!

That's the reason why most of the summer clothes are already on sale.

I've got these fabulous finds from H & M for at least QAR 20.

These shirts can also be worn with a tailored suit jacket.

I would like to pair the shorts with a burgundy/gray colored tights.
Sleeves shirts and a cool pair of shorts 

This re-usable bag is a winner and you can get it for only QR 21!

Nice print!

Time for some face masks and these fab variants are just so yummy.

Umm, did I say yummy?

They smell sooo good! 

 Make sure to drop by H&M and there are many more great finds just in time for the gifting season!

XoXo,

Joana

No comments:

Post a Comment