Friday, August 31, 2012

On Working, Deaths on Other Stuffs

It's been a week since I came back to work.

It was pretty much busy: attending to mails, updates on procedures and processes, etc.

Suddenly, I realized that my life is mostly about working, earning enough to support my family back home.

Most of the times when I am just sitting alone at home, I cry, and I cry a lot.

I feel tired and wish that I could at least have a vacation - in the truest sense of the word, and I don't have to think about other stuffs...just enjoy and have fun.

Being the eldest in the family comes with great responsibilities - that is if you choose to be responsible enough or you can simply walk away.

For me, I can say that I had chosen the first one.

I wish that I would stay healthy so that I can still work and get that well-deserved vacation that I've been meaning to have soon.

It was also a couple of days back when an uncle died.

He is the father of my cousins - the closest ones that I have.

Our family is mourning but I cannot do much but to pray for his peace and happiness in eternal life and strength to those who are left behind.

Today is September first by the way.

That means, only a few more months and it'll be Christmas yet it'll be another holiday away from home.

I have vivid memories on the last Christmas that I had spent with my whole family.

It's sad to say that I haven't spent with them any since I had started working.

Am still hoping that I'll be able to do so in the coming years.

I really do hope so...

XoXo,

Joana





No comments:

Post a Comment