Tuesday, August 21, 2012

(Window) Shopping Day

Monday was the 2nd day of Eid.

I'll be reporting back to work on Saturday still! Yay!

My friends and I had decided to go window shopping, of course all girls (except for my friend's kid).

You know what they say about shopping with boys so we had decided to go in an all girl group.

If shopping is a sport, I would have a better chance of being a Gold medalist (hahaha).

We had gone to Landmark at around half past 1 pm.

Thanks God it was not crowded.

I already planned on the things that I want to buy which excludes shoes as Hamude might cut off my feet (a girl can't have enough shoes).

I was walking in yellow peeptoes. 
Gold detailed buttons
This is the last piece wheeewww... 
Pink Macaroon Lip Balm from H&M 
Bold Colors from H&M
3 for QR 100 @ Victoria's Secrets 
After almost 3 hours of walking around, we grabbed some snacks from Friday's.

It was such a fun girl bonding day. 

What about you, how did you spend you Eid?

XoXo,

Joana


No comments:

Post a Comment