Saturday, August 11, 2012

My "Bento" Box

Ramadan's going to end in just a weeks time! 

I am hoping that I get the chance to work on the morning shift still. 

I've got lots of plans for this year and I am praying that I can have these cleared off my reminders' list. 

Hamude cooked the chicken and rice, something like curry while I had prepared the salad and cooked fried dumplings. 

It reminded me of the Bento box. 

"Bento" which is of Japanese origin refers to food which is either bought or home-cooked packed food, consisting normally of rice, fish, vegetables in a usually box-shaped container. 

For us Filipinos, we call it "baon". 

It was early this year when I had started getting my packed lunch. 

I tried to cook almost everyday and I would love to do it still. 

My concern is, since we were moved to another project, the pantry is not that big for us to have lunch. 

We will be eating in standing position. 

Anyways, I can bear with it. 

I've been trying so hard to gain weight too so I really have to eat as much as I can. 

Can I prepare this everyday? :)

Here's to the "weight gain" program!

XoXo, 

Joana 

No comments:

Post a Comment