Saturday, August 18, 2012

Amazing Emma

Awww, I've not seen the Amazing Spiderman yet.

I am planning to catch it during my "very" long weekend.

Since Eid will be tomorrow, I had reported for work earlier and will be back to work next week. Yay!

It's quite a long vacation and my first time ever since four years.

My colleague and I used to get the Eid Offs during the latter part of the year since we are working in the "operations".

But since we were moved to another project, we can avail it too!

I've been meaning to watch this movie since it was released but with Villaggio Mall still closed and the other malls crowded, I had opted to watch it later than planned.

I've always loved Emma Stone when I had seen her in "The House Bunny" and "Easy A".

I find her quirky.

She is also one of those Hollywood stars who always look "nice" and fab.

These are some of her photos (thanks to Google Images) that I adore:

I love how the Red Lipstick worked for her. 

Side-swept bangs and her hair colour look great too. 

Emma's take on peach. 

She bangs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment