Friday, August 24, 2012

The "Vacay" is Over


Wheeew!

My almost one week vacation is over.

I'll be reporting back to work tomorrow.

I feel relaxed, recharged and rejuvenated (yay!)

My friends and I had finally gone out to swim.

Actually, I cannot swim so I am just staying on the shallow part of the pool.

I am planning to go to a swim school come September and I am hoping that it could help me build muscles therefore gain weight.

Awww, I hope I can adjust easily to the new working hours again since we were only working for 6 hours during Ramadan.

Speaking of vacation, my good friend Mimi, and I will be going to Dubai before Christmas.

I won't be going to the Philippines until after 2 years as I am saving for my brothers' college fees and all so we had decided to go somewhere.

Hope I can save as soon as I can so that I can travel again for another trip back home.

Pray for me gals!

XoXo,

Joana


No comments:

Post a Comment