Tuesday, September 4, 2012

In Search of Swimwear

Since summer is coming to an end, my friend and I are looking for a somewhat new pair of swimsuit, something that would suit me (though I've not really gained my required weight).

A common friend of ours got a high waisted one and it was nice! 

She told us that she got it from the Philippines and gave us the shop's name. 

I had checked their site and they do have lovely pairs! 

Check these out.

And oh, they ship internationally (though the shipping fee is a bit costly). 

From Soak Swimwear


I love the ruffles! 

The color combination is great! 

Come on, sunshine! 

From I Love Koi

Nautica :) 

The classic Black and White combination. 

Magenta and Moss
We are thinking to order online or maybe ask someone to buy them for us from the Philippines.

Love the skin that you're in! 

XoXo,

Joana 

No comments:

Post a Comment