Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The First Million

As I was browsing the Cosmopolitan Magazine (a pasalubong from a friend who went home for vacation), an article caught my attention.

It was about how young people were able to earn their very first million.

Whew, who doesn’t want to have a million pesos especially in these hard times?

These people did not get it in an instant: it was worth sleepless nights, hardwork, prayers, talent, risks and whole lot more.

In the article, they had mentioned some investment ideas.

I had immediately checked the website for Online Stocks Trading and confirmed the requirements.

It was just in time as I have a bank account and I would want to earn more out of the little money that I have there.

I had checked on the risks: yeah, it’s a bit risky but I will never know until I try.

If I will be careful enough, I will get more from the dividends and stocks sales than the interest from the bank so I had transferred my funds and had started trading.

I have to learn and read a lot.

I’ve downloaded “Stocks for Dummies” and read articles from different websites to help me get into the game.

Since I am working on evening shift, I needed to wake up early to do the trades as it should be on Philippine Time then get back to sleep.

So far, I am doing well and I am hoping that it’ll continue still.

I am waiting for my dividends by the mid of June.

An online shop seems to be a good investment too.

Since I moved here, the web has become one of my best friends.

I had checked with a friend if she would like to be my partner for an online shop and she did say yes!

I was thinking of buying stuffs from here, take photos and place them on the site for people to see and choose from.

I am very positive that it will be worth the try and am praying hard to the Lord to guide me in my investment ventures.

Who knows maybe I will get my first million anytime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment