Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sale at Nine West


After almost more than a month, I was able to visit the mall and shop, window shop, I mean.

Since I had worked on evening shift, I had just stayed home and spent time on the net or watch tv than go out.

Maybe because of the weather too as the temperature had started to come up.

Last Saturday, my friends and I hit the mall – we had watched a horror movie, yes, horror movie and checked some shops and there was a sale at Nine West!

I got myself a new wallet and so love it: the chic design, card holders inside and the color.

Actually, I got another one on 50% discount which I shall include in my products for sale for a bazaar at home on my vacation.

I am waiting for the mid-year sale to get more stuffs for the bazaar.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment