Monday, June 6, 2011

Pirates of the Carribean...Not The Movie

I can say that most of us had watched the highly anticipated movie, Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides.

And what I will write here is not about the movie.

I was in the mall with a friend and we had dropped by OPI , the nail lacquer shop.

They have The Pirates of the Carribean Nail Color Collection!

You can also find the shades here.

They have Mermaid's Tear (like teal shade), Stranger Tides (pale green), Planks a Lot (dark purple shade), Sparrow Me the Drama (a little hot pink shade), Steady as She Rose (light purple shade), Skull and Gloss Bones (greyish) and Silver Shatter.

Shatter Collection is one of the newest collection too.

It's like a top coat that leaves a shattered glass effect, depending on how you will apply it.

I got the Steady as She Rose and I totally love it!


Hmmmm...

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment