Friday, June 24, 2011

I Recently I Turned...


It was indeed another blessed year!

I had celebrated my 28th birthday (hmmm, I was thinking if I will need to rename my blog once I hit 30…).

I have so much to be thankful for…

I have a good health as I can say…

My dad is still with us after an almost fatal cardiac arrest…

My brother was promoted in his work and am looking forward to bring him here in Doha very soon…

My family is still together and we manage to communicate despite the distance…

I may not have a lot of friends but I can say that I am thankful for the few ones who know me inside out, those who had seen me through my ups and downs…

I have a job – something that I enjoy doing and helps me provide for my family…

I have a partner who understands where I am coming from and loves me for what I am…

Lord, I can’t thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment