Thursday, April 21, 2011

Posh Nails Anyone?


I love painting my nails.

I just buy the shade that I like and do my own manicure and pedicure.

Yes!

You can also do it yourself.

First, I use the cuticle remover – I am using the regular one from the beauty shop, then I would trim my nails.

I would “buff” them and wash with warm water.

After that, it’s time to paint!

I normally do the pedis only as I have a lot to do so my manicure is always, most of the time, removed.

I was trying to look for a new nail polish color on the web and I found a light blue colored one!

After the pink one from Maybelline, I want to try another shade so I had taken a photo and sent it to Bugsy.

He hates it if I put dark colored or odd ones so I let him choose the color for me.

He got me these minis from OPI.

Can’t wait to try them on!

You can also visit their website and actually try them.

You can adjust the skin tone and look for a perfect shade!

Who said that posh nails need to be expensive?

No comments:

Post a Comment