Saturday, April 16, 2011

America's Next Top Model


Wanna be on top?

I love Tyra Banks.

America's Next Top Model is one of the shows that I am really fond of.

I patiently download the episodes and watch as much as I can during my days off.

I got so excited when I had learned that a Filipino designer will be featured too.

It is Michael Cinco, a designer hailing from Samar.

He used to design uniforms for hotel employees when he was in the Philippines and had made a bold move to Dubai.

Dubai had opened the doors for him but he did not stop.

He had moved to another country to study and learn more.

Now, he is one of the notable Haute Coutre designers in the international fashion industry.

Michael Cinco had designed some gowns for Cycle 16's photoshoot.

Here are the fabulous photos of the artistically-made gowns taken by Nigel Barker himself.





No comments:

Post a Comment