Saturday, April 2, 2011

Evening Shift

I had started my work on evening shift today after 3 months of working in the morning.

I had proposed to Ate Khaty, my colleague, that maybe I can keep the said schedule for 3 months too.

Since last week, I had started to sleep late, to have my body clock adjusted too as I am normally up at 6 AM.

I am looking for some stuffs to do since I have spare time and I want to be as productive as I can.

These are some of the things I have in mind so far:

*Always update the blog to hone my English skills;

*Start listening the Arabic/English Language Guides that I had downloaded months back;

*Time to do the errands – paperworks, bank requirements, etc.;

*Try out new recipes;

*Think of any good business idea that I could start up.

Hopefully, I can make the most out of my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment