Thursday, April 21, 2011

Game of Thrones


This is the new series by HBO which is also based on a novel.

The trailer was quite intriguing and so is the show.

It reminded me of The Lord of the Rings as there are also different kingdoms in this series.

I had seen the pilot episode and it was fantastic.

I love the wardrobe, something like the ones worn during King Arthur’s time.

The beginning of the series is about a group of men who had traveled the forest in search of another tribe but two, out of the 3 men, were killed.

The one who had survived was then beheaded when he came back to his Kingdom, Winterfell (I don’t know why he was beheaded but I think it has something to do with the law in the said kingdom).

It is a series about battle for power and control of the kingdoms, love and lust, family and loyalty.

I am looking forward to the next episode and hopefully, I can learn more about the characters and the complex stories of the kingdoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment