Friday, March 25, 2011

The Royal Wedding


I believe almost everyone is excited for Prince William and Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding.

I can clearly remember when we were asked by our teacher in High School to submit a paper and photo clippings on Princess Diana's death. She was such a beauty and had unfortunately left her two sons behind.

Now, it is one of the biggest day of Prince William's life.

It's my latest addiction and I cannot stop "Google'ing" and checking the updates for their wedding. I've seen the carriage, the Westminster Abbey and oh, how I adore the Engagement Ring! Commemorative Coins are being produced too (see above image). You can check the updates via http://www.officialroyalwedding2011.org.

It's like a fairy tale so don't stop believing in them and nourish the child within us.

See, Prince and Princesses do exist in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment