Friday, July 22, 2016

Choose Less. Choose Wisely. Live Life Simply.


The long Eid Holidays may have prompted me to do a lot of rethinking and decluttering.

I am currently doing Project 333, The Minimalist Game and The Shopping Ban.

Don’t worry am still here, surviving.

Since we have done a lot of cleaning up and have thrown a lot of trash, I realized that we had accumulated a lot of stuffs over the years and most of them were thrown away because we don’t need them.

Come to think of it, we have a lot of things that are just there, collecting dusts, taking my much needed space.

From then on, I promised myself, I won’t be adding any more stuff that I know will bid goodbye later.

I already forgot from where I had read this: “Choose Less. Choose Wisely”.

And it really makes sense – and applies not only to material, physical things.

I’ve almost cleared my closet.

I’ve cleared most of my emails.

I’ve unfriended a lot in Facebook.

I’ve unsubscribed to other email alerts mostly from shopping websites (sigh).

I’ve thrown a lot of papers, newspapers (am still thinking about my books and magazines).

I’ll have my Social Media Days Off.

What else? Hmmm. That’s all for now.

Well, am giving myself a pat on the back and a big hug for a great start!


No comments:

Post a Comment