Sunday, July 24, 2016

Breathe In. Breathe Out.


Lately, I am in a calm mood. 

Am not denying the fact that often times I do have emotional and mood outbursts (yes, my hubby can also attest to that).

Name it: mood swings, irritable feeling, that moment when you feel like punching someone on the face.

There are lots of things that trigger these feelings: negativity, complaints, annoying people, things that you don’t have control of.

And then I realize. That’s it.

There are things that I don’t have and won’t have control off so I told myself, “Hey, don’t waste your time on being annoyed but instead think of things that you can do enjoy”.

So am bouncing back and avoiding all the negativity.

Once I can sense them closing in, well, am breathing in, breathing out.

Repeat 10 times.


No comments:

Post a Comment