Saturday, February 4, 2012

Qatar Motorshow 2012

Last year, I was not able to visit the exhibition.

The reason – I can no longer remember, so this year, after a lot of
begging, my boyfriend had agreed to go and check the cars there.

I don’t know how to drive but would just like to know if the
exhibition is good or not.

It’s included in my “Bucket List” though.

I am so scared to drive as I can barely cross the street.

It was January 25th when we visited there.

As expected, since it’s the first day, there are lots of people.

They do have outdoor drifting demos too!

Too bad it was already finished when we got out.

The cars are amazing!

There are many brands who participated in the said event.

They’ve showcased lots of activities also in the booths.

For Shell, they have a booth where the attendees can have a photo taken.

For Ford, they have something like a game where the attendees can
drive and have feel on what’s like in the Ford Rally.

There is also a mascot for Michelin (see the guys did not let this
opportunity to have a photo with him pass).

There are lots of cars that you will enjoy checking for sure.

The exhibition was open up until January 28.

I came there ready and brought a camera to get the photos of these
fabulous cars.

Ducati


Ford’s Vintage Cars




Audi’s Georgeous Car (and Model too)


This car reminds of a snake’s eyes...


Lambourghini


Jaguar


One of my favorites: The New Mini Coupe


The Beetle


Ashton Martin V8 Vantage S


Maserati


Am looking forward next year's events!

No comments:

Post a Comment