Friday, February 3, 2012

Goodbye, January

The end of the first month of the year is almost finished!

I had been working on the morning shift for 3 months now I think and
next month, my world will change.

I will be on evening shift and I am excited though I have to stay up
and wake up late too.

My emotions have been on a roller coaster ride this month: hopefully,
it won’t be like that for the rest of the year.

The temperature here is Doha had dropped to an 8 degrees this month
and yes, I am freezing to death.

The heater had become my best friend again.

There was a day when I had just lied down directly once I got home,
grabbed my sheets, switched on the heater and the TV – but I like the
cold weather more than the scorching summer heat.

I’ve been thinking of things to do once I am on evening shift.

I can do lots of stuffs in the morning!

I am hoping to have a more productive month/s ahead of me!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment