Saturday, February 4, 2012

My First Mini Novel: Miss Stilletos


I’ve loved blogging since I moved to Doha.

I think, I’ve mentioned before that I was inspired by a friend to
write and even take photos. She’s really good.

When I was younger, I would always keep a journal with me.

I would write on a weekly or even daily basis about what’s happening,
about my thoughts which are sometimes crazy and absurd.

Anyways, I've been meaning to write a novel in a full blast.

I mean finish it before posting it somewhere or submitting it to a publishing company and check if they would be interested or not.

It’s worth a try.

Anyways, I had started writing this story about 3 months back.

I was working on evening shift and I had drafted the chapters and was
trying to complete them as soon as I can.

With the holidays and all, I was derailed so now I am back on
track and will try to post a chapter or two once I have them typed in
and proof read.

Enjoy and let me know of your thoughts...

Ciao!

P.S.

Photo was taken from http://stylepantry.com/2010/01/11/fall-sketch-preview/

No comments:

Post a Comment