Saturday, February 4, 2012

Peri-Peri


I might be slim but I have a healthy appetite.

I love to eat and taste each and every plate of food.

It’s just that my metabolism is so fast.

Since I had moved to Doha, I had tasted lots of dishes, Arabic ones.

Some of them I liked, some of them are not just my kind of food.

I’ve always loved to eat the chicken in Nando’s Restaurant.

Their Peri-Peri chicken is one of the amazing ones – you can also choose the level of spiciness.

It was last Christmas when Hamude and I ate there.

The ambiance of the restaurant is lovely, with the yellow lights and all of these facts framed and posted on the walls.

We tried their new dish and it was good.


Hummous with Beef


Before, I’ve never liked the hummous but I liked theirs as it was cooked with beef.

Cold Drinks



They always serve different kinds of drinks and I liked this strawberry one. It does not taste like cough-syrupy or something.

Make sure you try out their delicious dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment