Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist


Oh, ‘tis the season to be jolly…lalalalala…lala…lala…

It’s another Christmas spent away from my family.

And I got used to it.

Since I started working, I had spent Christmas at home only once.

Most of them are spent in the cinema, in the office or in the flat enjoying whatever is shown in the TV.

I still believe that one day, I’ll be able to spend Christmas at home.

I have some wishes this Christmas (and these are included in my daily prayers too).

A Job for Hamude

My boyfriend was just let go from work – they said they cannot find a role for him in the company anymore.

You know, these are tough times… and yes, it’s getting tougher.

The most that I can do is to be by his side, constantly cheer him up and give him high hopes.

We signed up for almost every single job hunting site that we can find and checked the daily papers for opportunities.

I am still positive that he’ll get one – a better one soon.

Good Health for Me and My Loved Ones

“Health is wealth” as the old saying goes.

It was February this year when my Dad had a heart attack and he was in and out of the hospital since then.

I felt bad when my mom told me that the first thing that the receptionist asked her when they rushed my Dad one time was if she has money for the deposit fee.

So, it’s just like shutting off the chances of living for those who cannot afford to pay.

Sigh.

Thanks be to God as during that time, I have enough money to cover the expenses and all.

I got a bank loan even if I don’t have any specific plan yet for the money and it was just in time!

Last month was the 3rd time that my Dad was hospitalized.

I have had to let my brothers who are in college to stop from school for the mean time as I cannot bear all the expenses – my Dad’s medicines and checkups, all other expenses at home.

They are broad minded enough and said that they could just continue come summer next year.

I am positive that my Dad can recover and be healthy again one of these days.

I wish that I will be as healthy still as I am now.

I also believe that my brothers can finish school with flying colors.

Financial Stability

This 3rd wish of mine requires time, careful planning, budgeting and good decision making.

I had recently applied for another bank loan and plan to use up the money as additional capital to the business that my Mom had started just recently.

We are selling rice in our place and hopefully, can start working in a relative’s farm.

Rice, as a staple food, is a good business.

Farming on the other hand needs enough capital for the seeds, fertilizers, labor cost and the like.

I am also working on saving enough for the rainy days.

I am currently starting from scratches as all my hard-earned dough are gone.

Sometimes I feel sad whenever I remember this but come to think of it, it was the best thing that I had spent my money on, more than the sale in the mall or the discounted prices I got – it helped me saved my Dad’s life.

I am hoping that my plans will materialize soon enough.

An Apple iPad 2

Yes, I want an iPad 2!

I had given my Acer Laptop to my brothers so that they can use it for school too.

Now, I am using a mini laptop – which drains my energy as I cannot connect to the internet, and sometimes I am using Hamude’s laptop.

I want something that I can carry around, put in my “closet” bag (Yes, I always bring around lots of stuffs), something handy but still serves the purpose of a journal, digicam, organizer and a laptop.

Isn’t it nice blogging from an iPad or reading e-books on it?

I am positive that I can get one by the end of the year.

Have a Happy Christmas!

P.S.

Tell me what’s on your Christmas List?

No comments:

Post a Comment