Friday, December 2, 2011

And Yes, They are Sooo Sexy!

Gosh.

They really are angels!

I had watched the Victoria’s Secrets Fashion Show 2012 for the nth time after I had downloaded it.

Who would not adore these “Angels”’ curves and more-than-beautiful faces?

Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr (she looks stunning and take note she just got a baby and the supportive husband, Orlando Bloom was present too during the show), Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Lily, Lais, Erin Heatherton, Chanel Iman and Behati Prinsloo strut their stuffs the runway.

My ultimate favorites are the first three.

With all the props, the set, the music, live performances and of course the drop-dead lingerie and pieces worn, I can say that the show is fantastic indeed!

There were live performances by Maroon 5 (Last Song Syndrome – Moves Like Jagger), Nikki Minaj (Super Bass), Kanye West and Jay-Z (with a very pregnant Beyonce on the audience).

Here are some photos that I had grabbed off from Google.

And oh, this first one really makes me so “Kiligggg”…

Adam Levine of Maroon 5 kissing his girlfriend Anne V.





1 comment: