Wednesday, August 31, 2011

-Ber Months = Christmas is Near


Are you as excited as I am?

September is coming in and so is Christmas!

It's been years since I had spent the holidays back home with my family.

I am always working during this season and is hoping that next year, I will be able to go home.

My original plan was to go home this year but due to some events and changes on the plans, I had decided to move my vacation to March next year just in time for my beloved Grandmother's death anniversary.

Christmases always make me happy - from buying the perfect gift for the Monito/Monita, family members, godchildren, and the like; putting Christmas Decors; preparing food for Noche Buena; seeing my cousins and relatives; Christmas Carols; new Peso Bills to be given to kids; Evening Mass - uplifts my spirit.

I had noticed that last year, there are many Christmas Decors being sold in the shops unlike the previous year.

Being in a Muslim country for almost 4 years, makes me miss the holidays more.

Anyways, there's no room for homesickness.

I know, someday, I will be home for Christmas too.

Photo Credit: http://www.uimages.org/christmas-candles-wallpaper/


No comments:

Post a Comment