Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baking 101

Do you know how to bake?

I am still trying to learn now.

When I was younger, I always assume that those who can bake are the ones from rich families who can afford good quality ovens, tools and the ingredients needed for baking.

I have always wanted to learn how.

So, with the ready mix muffin powder, some nuts and chocolate chips, I had started to combine them all and pop them inside the oven.

And it was a success!

Here's my Choco Muffin with Cashew Nuts:


I had also tried to do Lemon Bars but it ended up as Lemon Cupcakes too as my baking tray was a little big so I decided to bake it on the cupcake molder too.

Nonetheless, it's A-ok too.


For more yummy receipes that you, yourself can try, you can visit The Joy of Baking site.

They do have instructional videos and very easy to follow steps.

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment