Monday, February 27, 2017

Be Happy. Be Positive.


Recently, I discovered Xandria Ooi's videos and believe me, they were really quite helpful.

You know, I am not the most positive person, am trying my best to be one. 

I've had my bad days and quite a lot of mood swings, depressed moments. 

Listening to positive videos and encouraging things are now part of my daily routine. 

Whenever I feel demotivated, I would listen to Steve Jobs Stanford speech or to The Top Ten Rules for Success of Gordon Ramsay or Jack Ma. 

Like how the cliche goes, no one can help you but yourself.

I love how Xandra's videos are so amazingly put together: short, simple and straight to the point. 

Watch them! 

It will definitely change your outlook and will also invite the positive energy.




No comments:

Post a Comment