Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Body Shop Beauty Loot

Hello there! 

It's been awhile since I've done a product review. 

I was quite a bit busy and was not able to catch up with the writing. 

Anyhow, here's a quick recap of the products that I discovered recently from The Body Shop. 

1) Seaweed Line 

I heart Seaweed!
I loved this facial scrub.

Actually, I was about to buy the one from a bit pricey brand since I have a love of breakouts and blemishes lately but it so happened that they don't have a stall in the mall that I had recently gone to.

The best option that I have is The Body Shop.

After using this scrub, you will really feel that your face is squeaky clean.

As for the clay mask, I can only say the same thing.

I use it every week and it did help me manage my breakouts.

The price is at QAR 90 to 130 as far as I can remember for each so I can say that it is of midrange price but they also last.

I have these for almost 3 months now so they deserved two thumbs up.

2) Fresh Sorbet Blush  

Blush. Blush. Blush. 
I grabbed these when my friend and I had gone for coffee. 

Priced at QAR 15, these are great finds. 

They are super pigmented and I think it should be used on a freshly moisturized, bare face and not on top of the foundation. 

3) Vitamin E Overnight Serum 

Vitamin E Serum 
This serum is actually a gift from a friend. 

I've tried some oils and serums but so far this one is the best. 

I normally put it before I go to bed and after the first use, I already observed that my skin is more supple and brightened a bit. 

Also, a few drops goes a long way so thumbs up for this one too. 

Do you have any recent beauty finds? 


No comments:

Post a Comment