Thursday, June 23, 2016

One of the Biggest Beauty Secret: H2O


Did you know that water is one of the best kept beauty secrets?

Drinking a good amount of water (at least 6 or 8 glasses per day) helps to keep the skin and hair nourished aside from the other health benefits.

Have you noticed your glow if you are hydrated?

I am not surprised when I had learned about Micellar Water.

It was from Instagram when I had first seen the one from Garnier.

I’ve been wanting to give it a try since I had finished off my makeup remover and my toner.

I got mine from Carrefour and I can say that it is nice though – without the strong scent and does the same task as that of a makeup remover.

A friend had also posted the mist from Evian. This one’s from Watsons in the Philippines and is very refreshing.

After cleansing my face, I just spray it on and let it air dry.

I’ve been using it for almost 2 weeks and my skin is supple and does not seem dry especially the area near my nose.  

Surprisingly, the basic and most abundant element can also keep us pretty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment