Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Happy Skin: Shut Up and Kiss Me Scene Stealer


Before my vacation to the Philippines, I have listed down the items that I want to buy from there.

A lippie from Happy Skin is on top of my list.

I got it at around Php 600 and is worth it. 

It says that “This lippie offers a three-fold “lip service”: a trendy matte texture, the pigment of a lipstick and the hydration of a balm” and so far it is living up to its promise.

I’ve tried a lot of matte lippies and most of them are so disappointing and I had ended up with very dry, chapped lips.

Being based in the Middle East, hydration is a must! Else, imagine cracked lips and wind burn all the time.

My verdict on this lippie: will be a mainstay in my makeup bag!

Hmmm, am already thinking of the next shade to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment