Sunday, June 19, 2016

NYX Pore Minimizer


It was just last week when my two-week vacation in the Philippines ended.

I had gone off to SM Megamall for a quick lunch/catch up with my good old friends and off course, I did not pass the chance to drop by NYX’s boutique.

Then I was in makeup heaven! 

Compared to the ones that we have here in Doha, the shops there are way jam-packed with stocks and I don’t know which one to try out first.

Since I was converting to Philippine Peso, I find them pricey (hehehe) so I just got what I really needed.

I was supposed to get the CC creams but the shades are way too light for me so I giddily went out of the shop with this Pore Refiner.

It says that it can be used as a base, on top of make up or on it's own. 

It really does help. My pores are visible on the nose and some under the eyes and it appeared smoothen out.

Too bad this one’s always out of stock here so I have to use it wisely.

Have you tried any product as such?


No comments:

Post a Comment