Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Himalaya Peel Off Mask and Skin Lite Masks



Hi there! 

I would just like to share these beauty finds that I had discovered from the grocery store (found these in Food Palace in Al Sadd Street). 

Visible blackheads and whiteheads are not a good sight. 

Was in search of the Freeman one but I cannot seem to find any and I stumbled upon the ones from Himalaya. 

I've always love the products from Himalaya especially the mud and fruit masks that they have. 

The Almond and Cucumber Peel Off Mask smells divine and is very refreshing on the skin. 

You will have to cleanse your face first before applying this one. 

It dries off in 10-15 mins (which is quite enough for you to do other tasks) and you can simply peel it off gently. 

The Skin Lite Masks on the other hand made my skin softer and revived. 

Think about the pricey treatments at the beauty and facial centre about these. 

It won't hurt to give these a try.

 photo singature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment