Saturday, September 26, 2015

Happy Thoughts Only


Sending everyone only positive vibes! 

Negativity does not do us anything good. 

I was in a deep, depressed mood and Alhamdullilah was able to swing back towards happiness. 

Might be because of personal strains or stress at work. 

Every once in awhile I do feel sad and down so I had turned to reading - only those that could lift my spirits up, lessen checking on my Facebook account, unfollowed as much people as I can and stayed away from the negative ones. Am not watching drama or emotionally packed series or films and switched on to comedy :) A little online window shopping and make up video tutorials also helped. 

My vacation is almost over and I can say that I had bounced back a bit and am looking forward to what is ahead of me. 

Cheers everyone!

Stay positive! 
 photo singature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment