Saturday, November 10, 2012

Flag Counter

And it is so early!

I cannot remember blogging this early before and I still cannot get over my deleted flag counter hahaha! 

While browsing for new Blogger templates last night and trying on some, I had accidentally removed the counter. 

Grrrrrr...and another grrrr...

Anyways, I can no longer do anything about it; at least the blog stats is still there. 

I hope I can hit the 10k mark before Christmas as I would love to give some stuffs (am thinking of some fab finds from Doha) to share my blessings :) 

In just a few weeks, it'll be 2013! Oh my! 

It's always my time to look back and check on my list if I had achieved any. 

Am trying to live my life one day at a time but it's also nice to look back, plan for the future, etc. 

Awww...and I already finished my cup of coffee. 

Time to hit the shower and go to work. 

'Til next time.

XoXo, 

Joana 


No comments:

Post a Comment