Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Time

Wheeew!

I am almost done with my Christmas shopping.

Yes, almost.

I got some presents already for my friends except for the kids which I'll have to complete today.

Since I'll be leaving the country from the 16th until Christmas Eve, I will have to wrap up everything before that date.

I got some decors as well as I cannot put up my Christmas Tree because of Nana - she is a naughty and playful one.

I tried to set it up once but she's grabbing the balls on the tree.

So I got these from Carrefour instead.

Hamude got me the musical carousels and the Christmas wreath.

Joyeux Noel! 
Hohoho!

My Musical Carousel
She is so fascinated with these balls! 
What about you?

Is your home all dolled-up for the festive season?

XoXo,

Joana 

No comments:

Post a Comment