Monday, September 4, 2017

Hello September!



And just like that it is already September!

Where did the days go? 

Whoa. 

I am quite excited as we are planning to go to the Philippines come December 'til January Inshallah. 

Days are hectic since I am also studying and still doing volunteer work as a trainer and am thankful! 

I am still thinking on how to live a healthier life (seriously looking at the box of donuts I just bought and the Baskin Robins I have just consumed). 

Am working on a healthier diet and thinking to limit my rice consumption and switch to organic quinoa and greens. 

An unopened pack is still sitting in the pantry though. 

Will share whatever I can come up with in my soon to be lifestyle - just would like to live healthier and be fit given our family background of high blood sugar cases and cholesterol. 

What are your goals this month? 


No comments:

Post a Comment