Saturday, August 27, 2016

Olay Moisturizers


This is the first ever moisturizer brand that I had used.

When I was working in the Philippines, I would normally but the small bottle of the beauty fluid which is around Php 95 if I remember correctly.

Up until now, I am still using the same brand.

Am just happy that they have a lot of varieties now depending on what your skin requires.

I used to have the beauty fluid but my face is getting oily.

Good thing they have this one for day use which can also serve as a primer.

It is a pinkish one and somewhat reminds me of the Johnsons Baby Lotion.

I am not into using whitening products but surprisingly this cream did not have that espasol or mumu effect (the one that makes your face + neck ultra white so fast) so I am using this one at night. Which reminds me this jar is almost empty!

What's your fave/go-to moisturizer?

No comments:

Post a Comment