Friday, November 1, 2013

Shake Shack Attack

Shake Shack
Hello!
 
Have you already tried the food at Shake Shack?
 
I had tried it only last Monday even if they had opened a loonggg way back!
 
My friends and I came in and we had chosen the one near the counter.
 
We were having a hard time choosing which ones to order and had finally decided and called one of the staff.
 
Apparently, we have to line up to the counter and will be given this cutesy little thing that will light up once our orders are ready.
 
Silly us! Thanks to the very helpful staff!
 
I enjoyed my food and loved the fries!
 
Yes, I am a fries person.
 

Waiting for it to shake lol

Another reason to love it: nature lovers and eco-friendly.

A glimpse on what they offer

I finished this up!

It's half lemon and half-tea.
Will definitely go back there again next time.
 
Shake Shack is located in Villaggio Mall.
 photo singature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment