Friday, May 10, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Hello there!

Summer is here yet again after days when we had experienced rain!

I know most of us are also having skin issues once summer strikes.

Aside from hydrating, drinking lots of water, am sharing the products that I am currently loving.

They help me to keep my skin sane and healthy.

Dry Heels

I am using generous amount of cocoa butter on my feet and wear socks at night.

You can do this after scrubbing the dead skin off your feet: your own foot spa at home!

Cocoa Butter
 Dry Skin

I discovered this lotion variant from Dove.

It has shea butter thus it keeps skin hydrated without giving the sticky feeling.

Deep Care Complex + Shea Butter
 Cleanse and Moisturize

I am using Garnier with rose extracts.

I so love Garnier.
L'occitane Gommage Ultra Riche Visage is a great scrub. It has microscrubs and contains shea butter.

Talk about deep cleaning and moisturizing at the same time.

I got a toner as well from them and it is also amazing plus it smells really good.

Gommage Ultra Riche Visage

It contains Shea Butter!
Organic Toner
Protect your strands.

Swimming and the sun's rays makes our hair dry.

I've been using  Sunsilk Co-Creations Hair Masks.

Wash your hair as what you normally do, towel dry it, apply the mask then cover it up with a shower cap for 15 to 20 minutes.

For colored/dyed hair
Cheers to the freakin' summer!

Can't wait to get tanned.

XoXo,

Joana

No comments:

Post a Comment