Friday, May 24, 2013

Kate Moss for Rimmel


And Kate Moss it is!

She's in with Rimmel's Matte Lipstick range!

I was at the Centrepoint Mall the other day and was trying to look for another shade of lipstick.

I am more on the pinkish shade and is also using NYX.

The sales staff wasn't that accommodating, she said that "Oh, we don't have the other shades right now. You can check the other brands."

So, since I felt like she had a rough night or a bad morning, I moved on and decided not to buy anything.

Fortunately, another sales staff did overhear my conversation with my friend that I was looking for this shade etc. and she had approached me, in a good way.

She asked me if I can show her the one that I am using right now and of course, I came in prepared.

I had even taken a photo from the internet of the shade that I am looking for.

She then guided me to the kiosk and showed me the shades that she has for me.

Talk about good customer service!

Anyways, I found a new one and it's great I can say, I am starting to love it!

I got it from City Lifestyle.


XoXo,

Joana


No comments:

Post a Comment