Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Love My Job...

It's my off today but I dropped by the office still for about an hour as I cannot seem to attach the list that our team should work on.

The girls are saying that I could have emailed it but I don't know what happened so they cannot open the files that I had sent.

I was chatting with a friend and checking on how her baby is since she was rushed to the hospital, Thanks God, she is better now, when she said that she can afford to lose her job for the sake of her baby.

I think most of us will do the same.

I came across this post from a friend and it was indeed true (at least based from my experience).

Sometimes, it's not only about the pay; it's also about the company of colleagues/friends and of course the bosses.

Am thankful that so far, I have, and had, encountered the greatest bosses (most of them) that I think I could have.

Am trying to be a better superior (yeah, sometimes, I am a little grouchy and b***y as well), but believe me, am trying.

So, I'd like to share this one, and hope that we all look at ourselves and ponder on this too.

XoXo,

Joana
 

No comments:

Post a Comment