Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Touching Post...for an OFW

I am officially on my 5th year as an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW).

Yay!

It was quite fast but I barely felt it.

I had worked in two companies, had spoken to lots of angry customers, met them face to face, found new friends and said "See you soon" to some.

Work is fine and most of the times stressful but nonetheless, I had managed to stay this long!

There were times when I was about to give up but maybe God has a plan for me here and He had found ways for me to stay.

At the moment, I cannot say that I can already go back home and stay there for good.

I am still way far from my target but I know I will get there soon.

Being an OFW is not as easy as it looks.

I was tearful when I read a post from a friend.

Sorry, as I am really a crybaby.

These are tears of joy - because it's so nice if you feel appreciated and respected.

Here it is, Love Letter to Filipinos.

Mabuhay ang mga OFWs!

XoXo,

Joana

No comments:

Post a Comment