Monday, July 9, 2012

Loafers

Since 2 of the major malls (City Center and Villaggio) are still closed due to inspections because of a recent fire, I've been going to the Al Mana Towers and Royal Plaza instead  to catch up with some friends. 


Believe me, in this kind of weather which is more than 40 degrees most of the time, we would spend time in the malls but right now, we don't have much of a choice but to stay home. 


The opened malls are jam-packed; what more in the coming days since Ramadan is only a few days ahead.


My wallet is safer too because I was not able to go and shop, not even window shopping.


However, there was one instance when I dropped by the bank and saw this pair of Loafers which I am loving now.


It's so comfy!

Loafers Lover 

I was wondering why these were called "Loafers" and thanks to Google.

These were originally known as "Slip-Ons" wherein you don't have to tie a lace and just simply slip it on.

Most of the designs are with tassels or metal accessories but now, they are back.

And they are back with different colors and designs too!

I've seen these rainbow of loafers by Manolo.

Manolo Blahnik 
And these are from Toms!

Toms

If I'll see another cool design, I would love to get a pair still!

Forgive the girl who can't have enough shoes!

P.S.

Photos were grabbed from Google.

Trivias are from Wikipedia.

XoXo,

Joana



No comments:

Post a Comment