Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I am on Flickr!

Yay! I created an account on Flickr!

My friends and I headed down to Doha Zoo weeks back and I was able to take some good photos I shall say.

Of course, there are some flaws when it comes to photographic technicalities, however, the photos seem acceptable enough… thanks to Photoshop.

I was wondering if I will upload these in Facebook or have these shared on Flickr but I ended up doing both.

A good friend of mine have hundreds of photos there and while I was browsing, I realize it’s also good to have an account.

I have created two albums at the moment and I am still trying to familiarize the options/menus. 

I remembered that I had downloaded an app named “Stuck On Earth” wherein people can share photos taken from different parts of the world.

It’s like having a trip and inspires you to have or plan one!

Am hoping to take and upload more photos and travel one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment