Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy 2012!


After a week-long Holiday celebration, finally, here’smy first post for the year 2012!

Woohoo!

2011 had been a great year even if there are many struggles and difficulties.

This year, I don’t have any New Year’s Resolution.

Let me just call them my things-to-do this year (yeah, it’s almost the same! Haha!).

Save! Save! Save!

First step - COMPLETED

I had a bank account in another bank wherein I can put in my savings (with crossed-fingers).

Second step – GETTING OVER STILL

I am trying my best to stay away from those big, red marks in the malls.

I was successful in doing this last month so hopefully, Ican do it the whole year round.

Travel

I am not giving up on hoping and praying that I could go somewhere else this year.

I had decided not to go home this year and planned to use my ticket somewhere else.

I want to go to Malaysia or Thailand and even in the US if God permits.

Learn Something New

It could be enrolling myself in a short course for Business Administration, Photography or Creative Writing.

I would also like to learn how to drive and swim come summer.

Again, with crossed-fingers!

Anyways, these are still subject to change but whatever these maybe, I’ll try my best to have a blast!

Cheers to an optimistic, fun-filled and great year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment